Monday, February 2, 2009

so long T.B.H.

ha ha heyy..Im so confused,i dont know if i should continue being besties with her.Who is she you ask?well,she's better known as T.B.H.Some of you might know her and some of you might not but however ways,she is still a mean and secretive girl.i mean who keeps secrets from their so called best girlfriend?Whatever because idc anymore,she was never my best girlfriend anyways.she was just an ummm what do you call it?a substitude?yeah thats right she was just a substitude friend.
Oh i dont know i feel really bad dissing her like this yo.because im not like her.I have feelings.Idk,this is just really messed up.should i stop being friends with her?she isnt treating me the way she should.I cant take her ill-treatment anymore.She is mistreating me and i do not like it.And i will do something about it.I mean pfft,i dont neeeed her.i have my other friends.

quote:i dont need your friends,i've got my own.(yeah u go gee!/F<3)


And if i dont have any friends,i still dont need you cause i've got me.<3
<-- see i can still have tons of fun when im alone.no doubt
xo,
shez

2 comments:

  1. if u dun hav friends, i'll be ur friend ^^ and btw the skin is too dark xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sherrie.
    Found u !!
    Linked u up ya and take care ^^

    ReplyDelete