Monday, February 16, 2009

PUBLIC SPEAKING.

..is not my thing.but then i am going to study media and communication so yeah..but im in the anti-social society how can i just give speeches like tht?i get stage-frights and panic attacks.and fcuk what?impromptu speeches?tht is like the craziest thing ever!i mean who does impromptu speeches?i dont even have any experiences.should i drop it?if i get chosen then i'll be representing my school and all,thats pretty big but i dont think i can do the impromptu speech.the topics are all so...boring and not me.I dont have any points.well,i am a woman of few words.how do u expect me to f*ucken think of what to say in three minutes?thats not possible.then i'll get nervous and stammer my way out.what do you'll think?should i drop it?quit?the pressure is eating me up and its giving me constant heart attacks.meeeeeppp....

quote=I..umm...uh...the citizens...of..um malaysia...*thinks*...unity is..important...because..um...uh...racism...and...whatnot..yeah..and....uh..*speechless*

No comments:

Post a Comment